For wholesale inquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With fresh Garlic and Ginger.
Garlic, Ginger, Water, Vegetable Oil, Red Chilli, Salt, Coriander, Turmeric, Aniseeds, Black Pepper, Mustard Seeds, Onion Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Fenugreek Seeds and Acetic Acid (E-260).
Product of Pakistan.
If there are any allergens in the ingredients they are marked as bold.
Recipe for Achar Gosht:
• Meat (Mutton, Chicken or Beef) - 500g
• Tomatoes (Cut in small pieces) - 3-4 (250g)
• Yoghurt (whipped) - 1 and half cup (250g)
• Green Chillies (medium sized) - 3-5(one side silt)
• Ghee/Oil - 1/2 cup (75g)
• Take out 1 teaspoon of Laziza Achar Gosht Paste and fill in the slitted Green Chillies.
• Stir fry Meat and Tomatoes in hot Ghee/Oil for 10 minutes.
• Now put Yoghurt and 2-3 tablespoons(65g) of Laziza Achar Gosht paste and stir fry for another 10 minutes.
• Now add 1-2 glasses of water, cover and cook on low/medium fire until Meat is tender (in case of Chicken do not add Water if need arises add only 1 cup of Water).
• During cooking when Meat is about to tender. Add Masala filled Green Chillies and cook on low flame for about 5-10 minutes or until Ghee/Oil separates.
• With Laziza Achar Gosht Paste you can prepare Achari Qeema (Mincemeat) and Achari Vegetable also.
Standard UK delivery: £7.95Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00