For wholesale inquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With Garlic and Ginger
Red Chilli, Coriander, Turmeric, Roasted Cumin Powder, Clove, Black Pepper, Green Cardamom, Dried Garlic, Dried Ginger, Tartaric Acid (E-334), Salt.
Product of Pakistan.
If there are any allergens in the ingredients they are marked as bold.
Recipe for Chicken Tikka:
• Chicken medium sized (in four pieces) - 800g (1 Chicken of 800g)
• Lemon Juice - 2-4 tablespoons or 2-3 fresh Lemon for Juice
• Butter/Ghee/Cooking Oil - about 1/4 cup(30g)
• Laziza Chicken Tikka Paste - 2-3 tablespoons(65g)
• Wash and make 3-4 long horizontal as well as vertical cuts on Chicken pieces.
• Mix together Laziza Chicken Tikka Paste, Lemon Juice, and apply thoroughly on Chicken pieces. Leave for 2-3 hours.
• Pierce one Chicken piece in one rod/skewer and grill/roast on very low heat of coal or gas fire till becomes light brown. Rotate and apply Butter/Ghee/Oil and grill until fully tender. Serve delicious Chicken Tikka with Salad, Tamarind or Yoghurt chutney and Parathas.
Chicken Tikka without oven/coal fire:
• Fallow the step No. 1 and 2 of above recipe and add Butter/Ghee/oil.
• Put the marinated Chicken pieces in a pot, cover and cook on low fire till tender.
• Heat a piece of coal till becomes red hot. Place it in a small cup inside the utensil, put teaspoon of Ghee/Oil on it and cover the utensil immediately so that fumes do not leak.
• Open after 5-10 minutes.
Standard UK delivery: £7.95Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00