With fresh garlic and ginger
Garlic, Ginger, Water, Vegetable Oil, Red Chilli, Salt, Coriander, Black Pepper, Clove, Cardamom, Cumin Seeds, Mace, Mono Sodium Glutamate (E-621), Acetic Acid (E-260) and pine essence.
Product of Pakistan.
If there are any allergens in the ingredients they are marked as bold.
Recipe for Qorma:
• Meat (Mutton, Chicken or Beef) - 500g
• Onion (medium sized) - 2-3 (150g) Finely sliced
• Yoghurt (whipped) 1 cup (150g)
• Ghee/Cooking Oil - about 1/2 cup(75g)
• Laziza Qorma Paste - 2-3 tablespoons(65g, 1/5 bottle)
• Fry sliced Onion until golden. Take out and spread on absorbent paper and later crush it(avoid very fine grinding).
• In same Oil put Meat, 2-3 tablespoons(about 65g, 1/5 bottle) Laziza Qorma Paste, yoghurt and fry for 5-10 minutes. Add 1-2 glasses of Water, cover and cook until Meat is tender.
• Add crushed fried Onion cover and cook for another 5 minutes on low flame until Ghee/oil separates..
10/2 cup of crushed fried Onion = 150g of fresh sliced Onions.