Laziza Tandoori Paste 1kg
Recipe for Tandoori:
• Meat - 750g (Preferably Chicken without skin)
• Yoghurt (whipped) - 1/2 cup (75g)
• Butter/Ghee/Oil - 2 Tablespoon (25g)
• Laziza Tandoori Paste 2-3 tablespoon (65g, 1/5 bottle)
• Mix together Yoghurt, Laziza Tandoori paste, Butter/Ghee/Oil and apply on Meat. Pierce with knife or fork. Keep for 2-3 hours in a cool place or refrigerator.
• Arrange Chicken pieces on the oven tray, and put it in preheated oven mark 5, 375 °F/190°C for 45 minutes for roasting or BBQ on low coal fire while turning frequently. Equally delicious for prawn or white fish.
Prepare Tandoori without oven/coal fire:
• Follow step number 1 of above recipe. Put in a utensil and cook until tender and Water evaporates. Remove from fire.
• Heat a piece of coal until red hot and place it in a small cup inside the utensil. Pour one teaspoon of Ghee/Oil on the coal and cover it immediately. Open after 5-10 minutes.
Garlic, Ginger, Water, Vegetable Oil, Red Chilli, Salt, Coriander, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Roasted Cumin Powder, Tartaric Acid (E-334), Acetic Acid (E-260), Food Colour (E-102+E-110, FD&C No. Yellow 5 + Yellow 5).
Product of Pakistan.
If there are any allergens in the ingredients they are marked as bold.