For wholesale inquiries please contact us at email@example.com
Suggested Recipe: 'Meat balls in Curry'Ingredients: • Mincemeat (Mutton, Chicken or Beef) - 1kg finely grounded to a paste.
• Yoghurt (whipped) - 11/2 cup (250g)
• Onions (medium sized) - 3-4 (250g) grounded
• Green coriander (finely chopped) - 1/2 cup
• Cooking Oil/Ghee - 1 cup (150g)
• Laziza Kofta Masala - 1 bag only
• Green chillies (medium) - 4-6 (chopped) use as per your taste.Easy Steps:
• Mix well 3 tablespoons of Laziza Kofta Masala (from 1 bag) in Mincemeat. Add half quantity of grounded Onion, 3-4 tablespoons of Green Coriander, Green Chillies (optional), 4 tablespoons of Yoghurt and mix/knead well to make smooth dough. Now make 25-35 meat balls.
• Soak remaining quantity of Laziza Kofta Masala (of 1 bag) in 1/2 cup of Water. Heat Ghee/Oil and fry remaining grounded Onions until golden. Put soaked Kofta Masala, remaining Yoghurt and stir for 5-8 mins. Add 1-2 glasses of Water & cook on medium fire for about 10 minutes.
• Now put meat balls, cover and cook on low flame until meat balls are tender and proper thick curry is formed, garnish with chopped, Green Coriander.Note: During making, if the meat balls break, then add & mix well 1 beaten/whisked Egg.
Produce of Pakistan / Packed in Pakistan
Standard UK delivery: £7.95Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00