For wholesale inquiries please contact us at email@example.com
Ingredients: Red Chilli, Coriander, Salt, Paprika, Turmeric, Cumin Seeds, Dried Mango, Dried Garlic, Dried Ginger, Black Pepper, Clove, Cinnamon, Mustard Seeds, Curry Leaves, Bay Leaves, Kalonji Seeds, Fenugreek Seeds.
If there are any allergens in the ingredients they are marked as bold.
500g Single or Mixed Vegetable
220g Chopped Tomatoes
150g Finely Sliced Onions
50g Sabzi/Bhujia Masala
• Fry onion in ghee until golden.
• Add tomotoes and fry for a few minutes.
• Add vegetables and Sabzi/Bhujia Masala, mix well, and fry for a few minutes.
• Add desired quantity of water (if required/necessary) cover and cook on a low flame until tender and gheesperates.
Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and/or chopped green chillies as per your taste.
• For Masala Vegetables - remove the onion from the above recipe.
• You can prepare a variety of vegetable dishes from Laziza Sabzi/Bhujia Masala.
Produce of Pakistan / Packed in Pakistan
Standard UK delivery: £7.95Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00
Out of stock.