Net Weight: 100g
Purity, quality and taste since 1985.
Ingredients: Red Chilli, Coriander, Salt, Turmeric, Cumin Seeds, Caraway Seeds, Dried Ginger 3%, Dried Garlic 3%, Black Pepper, Cardamoms, Clove, Bay Leaves and Fenugreek Leaves.
If there are any allergens in the ingredients they are marked as bold.
Shami Kebab Recipe (Mincemeat Rissoles)
1kg Mincemeat/small cubes of Beef, Mutton or Chicken
150g Yellow Gram Lentil (Dal Chana)
200g Onion chopped
1 Egg (beaten/whisked)
Chopped Green Coriander, Mint and Green Chillies according to your taste
Ghee/Cooking Oil for frying as required
1 bag Laziza Shami Kebab Masala
• Put Dal Chana (Gram Lentil), Onions, Laziza Shami Kebab Masala (one bag) in the Mincemeat and add 4-6 glasses of Water. Cover and cook/boil on a medium flame until tender and Water reaches a drying stage.
• Now grind and add beaten Egg, chopped Green Masala and mix or knead well.
• Make round Kebabs as required and fry on both sides in hot Ghee/Oil on a low flame until brown. Alternatively, cook them in half the time and get a more authentic flavour by cooking them in a Tandoor Oven.
Serve with salad and chutney.
Nargis Kebab / Nargisi Kebab
Include 8-10 hard boiled eggs each cut into half in the above recipe.
• Follow steps No 1 and 2 of the Shami Kebab recipe
• Now make 16-20 Meatballs. Wrap the Meatballs over the boiled Egg to make round or oval shaped Kebabs
• Preferably deep fry in hot Ghee/oil until brown.
Produce of Pakistan.