For wholesale inquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Suggested Recipe: 'BBQ Meat Cube Kebabs'
(You can prepare roasted/grilled Bottis and Chicken Tikka)
• Meat (Chicken or Beef cut in 1-11/2 inch pieces) - 1-11/2 kg or 1-2 Chicken in 4 pieces.
• Yoghurt (beaten) - 1 cup (150gms)
• Cooking Oil/Ghee/Butter - 1/2 (75gms)
• Raw Papaya with skin (mashed) 1/2 cup (75gms) (used only in case of hard meat like Beef)
• Vinegar or Lemon Juice - 4-6 tablespoons
• LAZIZA TIKKA BOTTI MASALA - 1 bagEasy Steps:
• Put several deep cuts in chicken where as in case of other meat pierce with fork or knife.
• Mix together Laziza Tikka Botti Masala (1 bag), yoghurt, vinegar or lemon juice and apply thoroughly on meat/chicken pieces and leave for 11/2 to 3 hours (in case of hard meat like beef or mutton add grinded raw papaya also).
• Then arrange the pieces of meat/chicken on spikes/rods. Pour a little oil/ghee/butter.
• When the meat/chicken pieces are fully roasted take them off and enjoy with chutney and salad.
Produce of Pakistan / Packed in Pakistan.
Standard UK delivery: £7.95Free Delivery on all orders over £35.00