Garlic Oil is well known for its incredible benefits in cleansing and detoxifying the body for a very long time. In Greece, the athletes took Garlic Oil as a form of medication to increase their stamina levels.
Why choose Wild Garlic Oil
Wild Garlic oil extracted by steam distillation of the crushed garlic cloves contains volatile sulfur compounds and is naturally anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant. This oil is being used as the best natural remedy in the medicinal industry and is famous for its healing qualities for the human body.
Garlic Oil in the UK is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Manganese, and serves for lipid-lowering, anti-blood coagulation, anti-hypertension, anti-cancer, antioxidant and anti-microbial effects.
Health benefits of Garlic Essential Oil
Garlic Essential Oil, which possesses anti-bacterial properties, is best for treating the body’s infections like skin, mouth, and ear infections. This oil works faster than antibiotics and kills all of the bacteria and prevent future infections.
- Its antioxidant properties reduce the growth of pimples and acne on the skin. Moreover, treats warts, itch, scaly skin, fungal infections, and various skin disorders like psoriasis.
- Treat mouth infections that include cavities, toothaches, pain, swelling of gums, and ulcers.
- Allicin, present in Garlic Essential Oil, helps in curing ear infections
- Prevents and cure common viral colds and respiratory infections
- A fantastic remedy for cardiovascular diseases.Beneficial in reducing high blood pressure, controlling overall cholesterol levels, enhance blood circulation and save the heart from heart attacks and strokes
- Boost your immune system by cleaning the free radicals and make it that resistant and more robust to fight off all the infections microbes and bacteria
- Wild Garlic Oil purifies the blood from poisons and crystal clear your kidneys, liver, intestines nerves, and bladder by detoxifying them.
- Regulate blood glucose and reduce the risks of diabetes
- Dissolves fat and reduce obesity