Neem oil is the byproduct of the neem tree. It’s a natural oil extracted from the tree’s seeds and fruits. Neem Oil has been used in the subcontinent for hundreds of years to empowering the immune system, detoxifying blood, improving liver function, managing a healthy circulatory, digestive and respiratory system.
Neem Oil works perfectly for moisturizing skin, improving skin tone, treating hair loss, improving hair growth, bringing hair shine, fighting against cancer symptoms, and many more.
How is neem oil for hair beneficial?
Neem oil for hair benefits you in the following way:
- Neem oil makes your hair dandruff free
- This oil treats hair lice
- Neem oil not only freshen up your hair but also reduces grays
- Neem oil for hair conditions your scalp and make it irritation-free
- It promotes healthy and long hair.
- This oil temporarily seals hair follicles.
How to use neem oil for hair?
The topical approach of neem oil is an excellent way to use it. Some people prefer taking oral supplements instead of oil.
However, both topical and oral approach has benefits, but you should start with one method and observe how your body reacts.
Topical neem oil
- Take a few drops of neem oil for like 5 to 10 drops.
- Massage oil directly into your scalp.
- Leave the oil in your hair for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Now, wash your hair with your regular shampoo.